Ace of Spades is a multiplayer creative first-person shooter, initially created by Ben Aksoy and currently under development by Jagex Games Studio. Players can choose from a variety of game modes such as Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag which take place in a fully destructible voxel based environment, where players can destroy blocks or place them in order to create structures to help them achieve the game's objective.
- The Ace of Spades Wiki is Jagex supported and player run encyclopaedia style resource for Ace of Spades, founded on July 4th 2013.
Contribute to the wiki
- This wiki is written for the players, by the players. Anyone can edit articles, create pages and upload images. To get started, all you need to do is create an account. You can use the form below to create a new page:
- Or use the article wizard for step by step instructions.
- If you have any suggestions for the wiki, then please feel free to post them on the community portal.
- We are maintaining 2,555 pages including 260 articles, and have 589 registered users!
More Ace of Spades Resources
- For more Ace of Spades websites, check out the links page.
| Latest Patch|
December 22nd 2015
- Ace of Spades is 75% off in the Steam Winter Sale.
December 8th 2015
- Ace of Spades received an update, adding in a new equipment item for every class. In addition, the Hurt + Heal DLC Pack was released, which contains 2 new classes, and a new weapon for the four original classes. View the update announcement here, and view the DLC announcement here.
June 18th 2015
- Ace of Spades is 80% off in the Steam Daily Deal.
January 1st 2017
- Happy New Year from the Ace of Spades Wiki.
September 10th 2015
- Gorilla Warfare by Mr. Disproportionate Response is September's Featured Map!
August 3rd 2015
- We now have a mobile skin which is automatically used when visiting from a mobile device. Users can switch between the mobile and desktop views using the links at the bottom of the site.