Build Content 218
From Ace of Spades Wiki
24th January 2013
- Classic Capture the flag including the following features:
- Command Post (CP) as the drop point for intel and replenishing health & ammo
- Player can shoot and dig whilst carrying intel
- A single class for the Classic mode with the following weapons
- Five new maps for the Classic mode
- To The Bridge
- Winter Valley
- Hiesville has thawed out
- All classes have visited the quartermaster and received some different weapons designed for differing game-play styles.
- The Markman now has a choice of a bolt action rifle or a semi-automatic rifle as well as a new combat knife
- Miners have two shottys, a pump action or a double barrel version.
- Rocketeer’s Jetpack now has glide and jump variants.
- Commandos now rock a powerful one-shot RPG or less powerful triple barrel RPG, a combat knife option and an anti-personnel grenade option.
- Timer for the Rocketeer’s Rocket Turret has been increased by 50%
- The Marksman has been hanging out with some engineers and has learnt to build a sniper tower using his constructs.
- Changes to existing constructs for other classes.
- All equipment has had starting ammo reduced, further ammo can be collected from crates
- Balancing tweaks to a number of weapons
- Fixes to multiple crash bugs
- Balancing changes made to Multi-hill game mode
- Players now take damage when falling into water
- Movement speed in water has been reduced
- Zombie Mode – It takes additional time for the zombies to be picked which allows players more time to enter match and select class.
- Attempting to sprint while in scoped view will cause the player to leave scoped view
- Issue that caused two music track to play at the same time on the main menu has been fixed
- Holding the mouse over start button whilst map is loading no longer causes the player be to able to click start
- A number of text bleeds in languages other than English have been resolved